Speedy Roasted Tomato PotatoFrom liv4eal 5 years ago
- 12 ozs cocktail size tomatoes shopping list
- 4 med new red potatoes shopping list
- 1 vidalia onion shopping list
- 2 tblsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- ½ tsp basil shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- ½ tsp sea salt shopping list
- freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking dish with parchment paper. Scrub potatoes, prick with fork microwave 3 minutes.
- Remove slightly cooked potatoes, cut in 6th’s, Cut tomatoes in ¼’s, and thinly slice onion. Drizzle olive oil over all, stir and add herbs with pepper and salt. Stir. Grate desired amount of parmesan over top. Bake uncovered for ½ hour. Serve
- Bon Apetit!
The Cookliv4eal Oshawa, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!