Pork Roast With Sauerkraut And KielbasaFrom suthrnldy 3 years ago
How to make it
- Coat roast with olive oil and rub all spices onto roast. Heat a large skillet and sear the roast on all sides.
- Remove the roast and set aside. Place the sauerkraut in skillet with juice and de glaze the pan.
- Place 2 pounds of sauerkraut in a slow cooker. Arrange kielbasa pieces around the edges of the slow cooker and place the roast in the center. Cover with the remaining sauerkraut.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook for 6 hours on High.
The Cooksuthrnldy Wellington, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!