Caramel & Macadamia SliceFrom Nerfxi 4 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 Cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1/3 Cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2/3 Cup Plain flour shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Self - Raising flour shopping list
- 50g dark chocolate (Melted) shopping list
- Macadmia Topping: shopping list
- 200g butter shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon golden syrup shopping list
- 200g Unsalted macadamia nuts (Roughly Chopped) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180C, grease and line an 18cm x 28cm Slice pan.
- Use electric mixer (unless you want to be there forever), beat egg & sugar together until thick and pale. Add oil and beat until well combined. Fold in combined, sifted flours. Spoon into pan and pat it out so it's even! Bake for 15-20 Mins until puffed and golden.
- Put butter, sugar and syrup into saucepan over low heat. Stir for 5 mins until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves then simmer without stirring for 10 minutes until it's caramelised. Then add your nuts ;D
- Pour the topping over the base evenly but do it quickly! Bake it for another 10-12 minutes until the toppig is golden. Cool it in the pan then drizzle the chocolate over it.
- You don't have to use dark chocolate for the drizzle (You can use white or milk, whichever you prefer) or have the drizzle at all, optional really but it does make it yummier ;)
The CookNerfxi Candy Mountain, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!