Peanut Butter Cup CheesecakeFrom FrugalFoodieMama 3 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies(divided) shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 3 packages (8 ounces each)l ight cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup (8 ounces) light sour cream shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, divided shopping list
- 6 peanut butter cups, cut into small wedges shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar, 1/2 cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat peanut butter on high for 30 seconds or until softened. Spread over crust to within 1 in. of edges.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour 1 cup into a bowl; set aside. Pour remaining filling over peanut butter layer.
- In a microwave, heat 1/4 cup fudge topping on high for 30 seconds or until thin; fold into reserved cream cheese mixture. Carefully pour over filling; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Chop peanut butter cups and mix with remaining cookie mixture, until crumbly. Set aside. Microwave remaining fudge topping for 30 seconds or until warmed; spread over cheesecake. Garnish with peanut butter cups and cookie mixture. Refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate leftovers.
The CookFrugalFoodieMama Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!