Baked Pork Chops With RiceFrom suthrnldy 4 years ago
- 6 pork chops (center cut prefered) shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 2 tblsp olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 soup can of water shopping list
- 1 package dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 cup white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Trim most of the fat off the pork chops. Season chops with salt and pepper. Brown in frying pan with 2 tblsp olive oil. Sear about 3 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan.
- Put 1 cup of rice in pan and saute until brown.
- Add onion, garlic, can of soup, dry onion soup mix and water to pan. Bring to boil.
- Pour mixture into casserole. Place chops on top of rice and cover with foil.
- Cook in over at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
The Cooksuthrnldy Wellington, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!