Crock Pot Pot RoastFrom ieatcake 3 years ago
- 1 frozen pot roast (2-3 pounds) shopping list
- 3 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 crushed garlic cloves shopping list
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp dry mustard (can substitute regular mustard) shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- whole washed potatoes to fill the bottom of your crock pot shopping list
How to make it
- Place frozen pot roast in your crock pot
- Top with all other ingredients.
- Place potatoes around roast to fill the bottom of your crock pot
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours
- It is ideal to start the crock pot on high to get up to temperature for 1-2 hours at the start of cooking.
- This roast also works well in an oven.
The Cookieatcake Vancouver, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!