Chopped Salad With Cilantro-cumin DressingFrom canned_food_fan 6 years ago
- 1 can (16 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) mild green chiles, chopped, undrained shopping list
- 1 cup thinly- sliced celery shopping list
- 1 cup thinly- sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 red medium bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh cilantro shopping list
- 5 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- romaine lettuce leaves, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the beans, corn, chiles, =, celery, green onions, bell pepper and cilantro in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk the oil, vinegar and cumin in a separate smaller bowl. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and stir until thoroughly coated. Let stand 15 minutes to blend the flavors, or refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, spoon the salad onto a bed of lettuce or greens.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 110; Total Fat 6g; Saturated fat 1g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 200mg; Carbohydrate 10g; Fiber 3g; Protein 3g Vitamin A 10%DV*; Vitamin C 30%DV; Calcium 2%DV; Iron 6%DV
- * Daily Value
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!