Tbwap's Sesame Asian NoodlesFrom kmontgomery0510 4 years ago
- 12 oz pasta shopping list
- 3 tbsp dark sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp peanut oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar shopping list
- 3 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 6 tbsp hot water shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped peanuts shopping list
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal shopping list
- 1 tsp chili paste (optional for heat) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, unsalted water over medium heat until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the peanut oil, garlic, brown sugar, peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and hot water. Blend.
- Drain and rinse the pasta really well with cold water. Transfer to a wide bowl; toss with the sesame oil to avoid sticking together. Allow the noodles to chill before the next step.
- Toss the noodles with peanut sauce as well as chopped peanuts until well coated.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy!
The Cookkmontgomery0510 Metairie, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!