Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake (gluten Free)From iam2 5 years ago
- 3 Tablespoons gluten free (or not) flour shopping list
- pinch Xantham gum (if gluten free) shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons milk shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons oil shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons chocolate chips shopping list
- dribble of vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients right in the (large) mug.
- Add wet ingredients and mix together.
- Add chocolate chips and stir (they are going to sink when cooking)
- Microwave at 1000watts for 3 minutes.
- Even with a large mug the cake is going to pop out of the top. Let it cool and serve with ice cream or whatever. It is a really rich brownie like cake.
- Sorry but I schnarfed it before I could take a picture!
The Cookiam2 Olympia, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!