Glueten Free French Apple PieFrom fluffy24 3 years ago
- 3 cups thinly sliced peeled apples (3 medium) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® gluten Free mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- Streusel shopping list
- 1/3 cup Bisquick® gluten Free mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons firm butter or margarine shopping list
- .. shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Heat oven to 325ºF. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix apples, cinnamon and nutmeg; place in pie plate.
- 2.In medium bowl, stir remaining filling ingredients until well blended. Pour over apple mixture in pie plate. In small bowl, mix all streusel ingredients, using fork, until crumbly; sprinkle over filling.
- 3.Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Store in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- fluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔