Raw Vegan Sun-dried Tomato CrackersFrom ecoveg 6 years ago
- * 5 cups walnuts, soaked for 1 hour shopping list
- * 5 cups zucchini, diced shopping list
- * 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked for 1 hour shopping list
- * 1 red pepper, chopped shopping list
- * 3/4 cup flax-seed, ground shopping list
- * 1/2 cup hemp seeds shopping list
- * 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- * 1/3 cup nutritional yeast shopping list
- * 1 Tbsp sea salt shopping list
- * 1/2 cup purified water shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Process the walnuts in a food processor to a fine texture. Transfer to large bowl.
- 2. Process the zucchini, tomatoes, red pepper, and grind well.
- 3. Add zucchini mixture to walnuts, along with the flaxseeds, hemp seeds, lemon juice, yeast, and salt. Stir to combine.
- 4. Add water until a sticky dough forms.
- 5. Spread the dough evenly onto lined Teflex sheets.
- 6. Scour the mix divided into the cracker shapes and sizes that you want
- 7. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for approximately 6 hours. Flip over and dehydrate another 6 hours.
- 8. Cut/break into squares along lines you previously made and enjoy!
The Cookecoveg Montreal, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!