Tater Tot CasseroleFrom azure_skys 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 small finely diced onion (or 3 tbsp dehydrated onion) shopping list
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste shopping list
- 1 can reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 c milk shopping list
- 1/2 c frozen peas and carrot blend shopping list
- 1/2 c frozen corn shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar shopping list
- 1 lb seasoned tater tots shopping list
- Worcestershire sauce to taste shopping list
- italian seasoning to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350
- Brown ground beef with onions, salt, pepper, and garlic power, and Italian seasoning
- Drain ground beef
- Wipe skillet out, add cream of mushroom, and milk stir to combine.
- Add ground beef back, vegetables, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir to combine and add to 2 qt casserole dish, top with cheddar cheese and tater tots.
- Bake 45 minutes uncovered.
The Cookazure_skys San Marcos, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!