Chicken-Potato CasseroleFrom CasseroleQueen 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Peel and boil your potatoes.
- 3. While you potatoes are cooking, tear up your chicken into large chunks and line the bottom of any size casserole dish with your chicken.
- 4. Layer on your two cups of crumbled cheese.
- 5. Drain you potatoes and mash them, then layer them on top of your. cheese, making a smooth layer.
- 6. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on evenly.
- 7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 8. Enjoy!
The CookCasseroleQueen My House, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!