Lemon Ginger PieFrom markeverett 4 years ago
- 30 ginger Snap cookies shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. Melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. Grated, Fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 Pints lemon Sorbet shopping list
- Zest of One lemon shopping list
- 1 Pint vanilla ice cream shopping list
- 2 1/2 Cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. Grand Marnier (or other orange liqueur) shopping list
How to make it
- Let the ice cream and sorbet soften.
- Pulse the Ginger Snaps in a food processor until they are fine crumbs.
- Add ginger and melted butter and pulse until blended.
- Press into a pie dish.
- Put in freezer while completing the recipe.
- Beat the Heavy Cream with Powdered Sugar and Grand Marnier until soft peaks are formed. Clean out bowl.
- Put the Lemon Sorbet in the bowl of a stand mixer, fixed with the paddle attachment, mix until smooth.
- Fold in two cups of whipped cream into the sorbet and lemon zest. Pour into prepared pie pan.
- Put back in the freezer.
- Clean out mixing bowl.
- Again with the paddle attachment, mix the Vanilla Ice Cream until smooth and then fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Sooth over the top of the lemon filling and freeze 4 hours or over night.
- Take out of the freezer 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
The Cookmarkeverett Riverside, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!