Spiced Chicken Breasts,squash And ApplesFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts(bone-in,skin on),about 2-1/2 lbs shopping list
- 4 c (1-1/2 to 2" chunks) butternut squash shopping list
- 1 large red onion,cut in 12 wedges shopping list
- 1 lg. gala apple,cored,cut in 8 wedges shopping list
- 4 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 TB curry powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ea cinnamon and kosher salt shopping list
- Garnish:snipped chives or chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Position oven racks to divide oven into thirds. Preheat to 450'. Line 2 rimmed baking pans with foil.
- Place half of chicken,vegetables and apple wedgs on each pan. Drizzle 2 tsp olive oil over each. Toss to coat.
- Roast 15 mins;toss vegetables and apples and turn chicken. Roast 15 to 20 mins more until chicken is cooked thru and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with chives or cilantro,if desired.