Breakfast Egg BurritoFrom fluffy24 5 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked vegetables (leftovers are fine) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 corn or flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 ounce Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato salsa shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Coat inside of small microwave-safe bowl with cooking spray; add eggs and beat lightly with fork to combine. Add vegetables and milk and stir together.
- 2. Cover bowl loosely with plastic wrap (to prevent splatter). Microwave on high power for 40 seconds.
- 3. Stir eggs to break up clumps, recover bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds longer or until cooked through (time will vary with microwave).
- 4. Place half of eggs in center of each tortilla and top with cheese. Roll up and top with salsa.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!