Raw Vegan Nut And Seed CheeseFrom ecoveg 4 years ago
How to make it
- Grind the almonds to a flour in a food processor or grain mill then
- Mix with either the kefir whey or rejuvelac and enough water to make a thick paste.
- Spoon the mixture into a glass jar, cap loosely and leave in a warm place (25C - 28C ) for about 6-8 hours or until the mixture has doubled in size.
- When the nut cheese is ready it should smell cheesy. Store in a refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- ecoveg Montreal, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookecoveg Montreal, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!