Ladies Finger Okra with ChilliFrom wokkingmum 7 years ago
- 15 - 20 pieces of ladies finger if you are using regular ones; sliced diagonally and discard the top shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried shrimps; soaked to soften and grinded if preferred. shopping list
- ½ tablespoon garlic shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- Ready-made chilli sauce/Sambal.Belacan (I use Hommaid Brand - Nyonya Crispy prawn Chilli Sauce; something I can handle) shopping list
How to make it
- Stir fry garlic and grinded dried shrimps with oil till fragrant.
- Add in sliced ladies finger and stir fry till desired softness.
- Add in your chilli sauce or Sambal.Belacan and mix well.
- If it is too dry, add in some water.
- Serve with rice.
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating2 people
I think you meant to say baby Kai Lan. No, they are not the same. Here's a picture of Ladies Finger you might be interested to look at : http://seeds.thompson-morgan.com/us/en/product/513/1?SA=1113wokkingmum in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!