Slow Cooker Pot Roast With Potatoes And CarrotsFrom haolewife 3 years ago
- 3 - 4 pound chuck roast shopping list
- 5 red skin potatoes, scrubbed and quartered shopping list
- 1 small pkg baby carrots shopping list
- 1 yellow onion, cut into large chunks shopping list
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can condensed French onion soup shopping list
- 1 pkt. dry beefy onin soup mix shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- fresh cracked black pepper shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat about 4T olive oil in skillet.
- Season one side of roast with salt and pepper
- place seasoned side down in hot oil, season other side
- Cook 5 min per side or until golden brown
- transfer to 5 - 6 quart slow cooker
- add dry onion soup mix
- add potatoes, carrots and onion
- pour soups over top; do not dilute
- cook on high about 6 hours or until potatoes and carrots are fork tender.
The Cookhaolewife Vacaville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!