Spicy Pineapple And Coconut Milk SoupFrom choclytcandy 2 years ago
- 1 tbs chopped shallot shopping list
- 1 tbs minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tbs finely chopped red pepper shopping list
- 3 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 cups canned coconut milk (unsweetened) shopping list
- 1 cup slice fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple shopping list
- 1 tsp green curry paste shopping list
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 lemongrass stalks shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook the shallot, garlic, and sesame oil over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, until the shallot is soft. Add the bell pepper, vegetable broth, coconut milk, mushrooms, pineapple, curry paste and ginger.
- Place the lemongrass stalks on a cutting board. Trim off any brown areas and the top 3-inches of the stalk. With a dull edge of your knife or a meat tenderizer, crush the lemongrass stalks to release the flavor. Add the lemongrass to the soup.
- Cook the soup for about 15 minutes, until the mushrooms and bell pepper are tender. Remove the lemongrass. Add the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- choclytcandy IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!