Mussels With Spanish Green OlivesFrom hlaggan 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- ½ small red onion, finely diced shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, sliced shopping list
- 100g fresh chorizo, diced shopping list
- 1kg mussels shopping list
- 150ml white wine shopping list
- 16 Spanish green olives, such as Manzanilla, pitted and halved shopping list
- 1 thyme sprig shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan heat the olive oil over a medium heat. Fry onion and the garlic in the olive oil for 3 minutes or just as the garlic changes to golden. Add the chorizo and fry until it starts to crisp – discard some of the fat from the chorizo if it is too much.
- Put the mussels in the pan, with the wine, olives and the sprig of thyme and cover. Cook for about 4 minutes or until the mussels have opened; discard any mussels that have remained shut.
- Add some fresh black pepper and the chopped parsley and serve immediately.
The Cookhlaggan Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!