Spaghetti PieFrom nativeprincess 6 years ago
- 6 oz spaghetti (i use angel hair) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese (I use ricotta) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1 lb ground turkey (You can use ground beef) shopping list
- 1 8 oz can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.minced garlic (I use a tsp) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti, drain.
- Stir butter into hot spaghetti.
- Stir in eggs and parmesean cheese. mix until all is blended well.
- Form spaghetti mixture into a crust by pressing into a 10 inch pie plate.
- Spread with cottage cheese (or ricotta).
- In skillet, cook ground turkey (or beef), onion and bell pepper until turkey (or beef) is completely cooked and vegetables are tender. Drain fat.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, and garlic, heat through.
- Spoon mixture into spaghetti crust and bake, uncovered, @350 for 20 minutes. Top with mozzarella and bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts,.