Fire Roasted Red Pepper HummusFrom crazycooker 6 years ago
- 1 can garbanzo beans shopping list
- 2-4 fire roasted red peppers (depending on size) shopping list
- 2 smashed garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 whole foil packet of sazon goya (untraditional but it's a special trick) shopping list
- salt and pepper (to taste) shopping list
- dash of balsamic vinegar or cider shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Chill and serve with pita crackers or veggies.
- Simple and yet so yummy! Enjoy!
The Cookcrazycooker Some, Where
- Not added to any groups yet!