Sesame Miso Napa Cabbage SlawFrom JayGibson 3 years ago
- 2 heads of napa cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 2 carrots, finely grated shopping list
- ⅓ C red onion, minced shopping list
- ⅔ red bell pepper, shredded shopping list
- ¼ C minced fresh cilantro shopping list
- _ shopping list
- ¼ C + ½ Tbs. Shiro miso paste shopping list
- 3 Tbs. tahini shopping list
- 1½ Tbs. honey shopping list
- 1½ Tbs. rice vinegar shopping list
- 1½ Tbs. sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- After shredding the cabbage, toss it in a colander with kosher salt and let it drain for 30-40 min (the salt draws off about two cups of water). Rinse thoroughly, wring out excess moisture, and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add other ingredients and dressing, and stir to combine.
- NOTE: This dressing is amazing on salads. To use as a salad dressing combine 3 parts miso, 2 parts tahini, and 1 part each honey, vinegar, and oil. Add water to reach desired viscosity/potency.
The CookJayGibson Honolulu, HI
- Not added to any groups yet!