Vegan Chocolate CakeFrom fluffy24 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 2.Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add the oil, vanilla, vinegar and water. Mix together until smooth.
- 3.Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!