~ Holy Moley ~From 22566 4 years ago
- 1 Cup Red Onion,diced shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic,minced shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Peanut butter,smooth...I use Jiffy shopping list
- 2 teaspoon Sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder...I use Gunpowder chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Crimson cinnamon...Kinda' reminds me of OU Football...Boomer Sooners...Crimson and Cream...Love my Dream Team shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves...you know...like Crimson and Clover shopping list
- 1/2 oz. chocolate,unsweetened shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cup chicken broth,weak shopping list
How to make it
- Roast some Chicken or Duck according to your favorite recipe....goin' need it for this.
- Saute onion,garlic in butter until tender,but not brown.
- Combine this with the other ingredients in a blender and...blend smooth,as silk.
- Return to saucepan and simmer for about 20 minutes,stir your brew often.
- Brush this sauce over the bird at serving time.
- ~ Have you fallen from the good graces of Holy Moley Ville?
- Never Fear...
- Moley Here...
- Maybe a few feathers missing...
- ~ but ~
- None the same...A Heavenly Dish ~
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!