Fruit - Sweetened Crockpot KetchupFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 3 lbs plum tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, quartered shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 large, ripe peach, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 (6-oz) can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp allspice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine water, tomatoes, onion, garlic, bay leaf, peach and applesauce in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Medium for 8-10 hours (I do it overnight), stirring occasionally if you happen to be around. Remove bay leaf and discard.
- Pour mixture into a blender or food processor, add vinegar, tomato paste and all the remaining seasonings and puree until completely smooth.
- Pour puree into a wide pot and bring to a boil. Cook until very thick and concentrated, about 15-20 minutes. Store in jars in the fridge or freeze.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members