Finger Lickin-good Ham & Cheese SlidersFrom Moogie 6 years ago
- 2 TB dried minced onions shopping list
- 1 TB Dijon mustard (I used 2 TB) shopping list
- 2 TB poppy seeds shopping list
- I used a couple dashes of Worcheshire sauce shopping list
- 1 stick melted butter shopping list
- 1 dozen dinner rolls (I used Pepperidge Farm Slider Rolls) shopping list
- 1/2 pound ham, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a small mixing bowl mix onion, mustard, poppy seeds, and melted butter.
- Leaving the dinner rolls intact, slice them open so that you have one solid top and bottom. Don’t slice each one open, but rather as a whole.
- Place the bottom half on a baking sheet or in a 9x13 inch baking pan, the pan size will depend on choice of rolls.
- Line the bottom half of the rolls with cheese slices and ham.
- Return the top part of the rolls and drizzle the butter mixture evenly over top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Now use a sharp knife to separate the sandwiches.
- Cook Notes: (I baked for 15 minutes with foil then about 7 with foil off as I wanted the tops to get a bit of crunch). These can be made ahead of time and refrigerated, may require 5 more minutes of baking. Also can be prepared ahead and frozen. Defrost in refrigerator overnight and bake as directed. Oh these were so fun to make and eat. You will be the hit of the party if you make these.
The CookMoogie Atlanta, Georgia
The Rating2 people
Served this for Easter brunch. Everyone thought they were great! Best of all, it's a mass production of sandwiches without major work. Too easy! I also made some with smoked turkey and added a bit of salsa on those. Yummmm!cberry in loved it
Awesome!!!! Everyone liked them. added a bit of salsa to smoked turkey sliders, ham was just as good. Great take along snak to warm up in microwave the next day.cberry333 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!