Chocolate-banana CookiesFrom bakingbradley 6 years ago
- 1.25 cups of flour shopping list
- .5 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- .5 tsp salt shopping list
- .25 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- pinch cinnamon shopping list
- pinch nutmeg shopping list
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 overripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2 tbs peanut butter or applesauce shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1.25 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- .75 cup agave shopping list
- 3 tbs soymilk shopping list
How to make it
- You can double this batch!
- 1. Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 2. Add wet, or sticky, ingredients and mix or cut in with a spoon or pastry cutter.
- 3. Use your hands to work everything together really well. (Optional, but recommended)
- 4. Check the consistency of the dough. If needed, add a bit of extra flour or soymilk to adjust.
- 5. Use butter or substitute (ie. earth balance) to grease a cookie sheet.
- 6. Use a tbs to place the dough on the cookie sheet in lumps or little balls.
- 7. Cook at 325° F for 10 to 14 minutes. Remove when slightly browned at the edges.
- 8. Cool for 10 minutes. (Optional)
The Cookbakingbradley Santa Cruz, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!