Sausage And Bacon Pasta MealFrom mbelisle 6 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 lb uncooked bacon slices cut in 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 medium onion, choppped shopping list
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage shopping list
- 1 large can whole tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, undrained shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried basil leaves (more to taste) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 cups uncooked pasta (I used medium shells) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil over medium high heat in skillet. Add bacon, onion and sausage. Cook 4-7 minutes, stirring constantly, until sausage is no longer pink. Drain and remove contents to a dutch oven or other large pot with a lid.
- Stir in tomatoes, mushrooms, broth, basil, salt, pepper and uncooked pasta. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!