Fantastic Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom WonderDino 6 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks or squares) unsalted butter shopping list
- 1½ cups granulated sugar(reduce to ½ cup if not using molasses) shopping list
- 2 tbsp fancy molasses shopping list
- 2 eggs,beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts,pecans,or shredded coconut,if desired shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar,if not using molasses shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon,nutmeg,or coffee powder for flavor shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F.Cream the butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the sugar(s) and molasses(if using).Then add in eggs and vanilla.
- In another bowl,combine dry ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients in the mixture.Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet lined with aluminum.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until flat and sides are golden brown.