Tuna Tetrazzini (Homemade Tuna Helper)From grecogirl 5 years ago
- 1 (11 oz ) package of tuna shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) box of linguine shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 shallot chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Boil water in large pot and salt water. Add pasta and cook til El dente
- In skillet on med heat melt butter and saute shallot and garlic. Add in cream and stir constantly for about 5-8 min. Add in pepper and simmer for 1-2 min. Add in cheese and stir well. Then add in the tuna and mix.
- Drain pasta and place in large bowl. Pour sauce over pasta and toss. Garnish with the fresh parsley and serve!
The Cookgrecogirl WI
- Not added to any groups yet!