Red Pepper RelishFrom bojangles42 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a large pot add the vinegar, sugar, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Stem and de-seed the peppers
- Fine chop or use a food processor to finely chop the onion and peppers
- Add to the vinegar mix
- Simmer over medium heat until thickened. This will take 30-45 minutes.
- Let cool
- Pack in pint jars and process or just store in the refrigerator.
- This recipe is easily halved or doubled.
The Cookbojangles42 Rochester, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!