Fried Dill Pickle ChipsFrom kreyn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Take out around 12 dill pickle chips
- Lay on paper towel to let drain
- Put flour and bread crumbs on separate plates (add cayenne to each to your desired heat level)
- put milk into a small bowl
- By dipping each pickle,
- Coat each side of pickle in milk
- Coat each side of pickle with flour
- Again coat each side of pickle with milk
- Coat each side of pickle with bread crumbs
- set back onto paper towel to let bread crumbs bined.
- if desired you can once again dip into milk then into bread crumbs depending on your desired crust thickness.
- heat up small amount of oil in pan.
- fry pickles on each side until brown
- about 3-5 mins.
- drain on paper towel.
- serve with ketchup, ranch, or whatever is your fave dipping sauce!
- measurements aren't exact, you can use more or less depending on the size of pickles and how much stuff sticks to your fingers!! haha just have fun with it! there is no right or wrong way, you can add whatever seasonings you'd like ( season salt, garlic salt, onion salt..etc..)
- HOPE YOU ENJOY!
The Cookkreyn Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!