Gf Vegan Pancake MixFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy milk powder shopping list
- 3 tbsp flaxseed meal shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp glutinous rice flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
To make, Add:
- 1 1/4 cups soy milk shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup club soda shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large non-stick frypan over medium heat, coat with cooking spray or canola oil.
- Empty mix into a large bowl.
- Whisk together soy milk and canola oil.
- Add to the dry mixture and stir gently, then add club soda and mix just to combine and smooth out large lumps (small lumps are OK). Stir in variations, if using*.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Ladle batter into the hot pan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, approximately 3 minutes.
- Flip pancakes and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- - Add 1/2 cup orange juice or apple cider in place of 1/2 cup of soy milk
- - Add 1/3 cup pure pumpkin puree, apple butter or your favourite jam to the batter
- - Add chocolate chips, dried fruits or coconut shreds
- Crepes can also be made with this mix by eliminating the club soda, adding 2 egg whites and increasing soy milk to 2 1/4 cups. Let batter stand 1 hour before cooking in a crepe pan or small frying pan.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget555 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members
Low Fat And Fabulous110 members