Tuna Mandarin Roll-upsFrom canned_food_fan 2 years ago
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped, canned water chestnuts, drained shopping list
- 1 can (12 ounces) solid, light tuna in water, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder (optional) shopping list
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 cups loosely packed, torn lettuce leaves or baby spinach leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Set aside half the Mandarin orange segments and several water chestnut slices. Break up tuna in a medium bowl. Mix in mayonnaise and curry powder, if desired, with a fork. Stir in oranges and water chestnuts. Spread 1/2 cup tuna mixture onto each tortilla to within 1 inch of the edge. Make a funny face using 1/2 cup lettuce for hair, the extra Mandarin orange segments for a mouth and eyebrows and extra water chestnut slices for eyes. Roll up and serve immediately or keep cool. Or, get right to eating and top with lettuce, extra Mandarin orange segments and water chestnut slices. Roll up and serve.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 250; Total fat 3.5g; Saturated fat 1g; Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 620mg; Carbohydrate 28g; Fiber 3g; Protein 25g Vitamin A 60%DV*; Vitamin C 50%DV; Calcium 8%DV; Iron 15%DV
- *Daily Value
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!