Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2/3 c butter,softened shopping list
- 2/3 c brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 c old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1-1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 6 oz pkg craisins Original dried cranberries shopping list
- 2/3 c white chocolate chunks or chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375' Using electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together in med bowl till light and fluffy. Add eggs,mixing well.
- Combine oats,flour,baking soda and salt in seperate mixing bowl.Add tobutter mixture in several additions,mixing well after each. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 mins. or till golden brown. Cool on wire racks.