Grilled Lamb With Blackberry-black Pepper SauceFrom twill10 4 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme shopping list
- 3 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 8 (1 1/4-inch-thick) lamb loin chops, about 2 lb shopping list
- 2 cups red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon or merlot) shopping list
- 1/2 pint fresh blackberries (5–6 oz) shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 (10 to 13-oz) jar blackberry preserves shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Combine olive oil, dry seasonings (including 1 teaspoon pepper), and garlic. Place lamb chops in a sealable container; cover lamb with herb mixture and wine. Let lamb stand 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Preheat grill.
- 2.Prepare blackberry sauce. Combine in medium saucepan, water, sugar, and blackberries; bring to a boil on medium-high. Reduce heat to simmer; cook 5 minutes.
- 3.Stir in blackberry preserves and 2 teaspoons black pepper until preserves dissolve; remove from heat.
- 4.Place lamb chops on grill (discard marinade); grill 3–4 minutes on each side or until 145°F (for medium-rare). Serve sauce over lamb.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!