Busy Day CasseroleFrom canned_food_fan 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 can (28 ounces) tomato puree shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 6 cups cooked spaghetti noodles shopping list
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preparation Time: Approximately 10 minutes
- Cook Time: Approximately 30 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350ºF.
- Brown the beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion.
- Cook and stir until the onion is soft. Stir in the tomato puree, green peper, mushrooms, garlic powder and pepper. Simmer until well blended.
- Mix with the spaghetti, and place in an oven-proof casserole dish. Top with the mozzarella. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Servings: 6
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 510; total fat 16g (saturated fat 7g); cholesterol 85mg; sodium 800mg; carbohydrate 57g (fiber 6g); protein 37g
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!