Tomatillo PosoleFrom canned_food_fan 4 years ago
- 1 can (16 ounces) posole, drained shopping list
- 1 can (14 3/4 ounces) creamed corn shopping list
- 1 cup canned chicken broth shopping list
- 2 canned chipotle chile peppers in adobo, chopped plus shopping list
- 2 teaspoons canning sauce shopping list
- 1 can (12 ounces) tomatillos, drained and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) small or medium shrimp, drained, optional shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Preparation Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- Cook Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- Combine posole, corn, broth, chipotle peppers and sauce in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over a high heat. Stir in the tomatillos and reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp and heat through. Serve in soup bowls topped with cilantro.
- Servings: 4
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 210; Fat 3g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 860mg; Carbohydrate 41g; Fiber 5g; Protein 5g.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- canned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!