Vanilla Popcorn BallsFrom misscandiquik 5 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare popcorn by using an air popper for best results (otherwise out of the bag or stove popping will be fine).
- Over medium-low heat, bring the corn syrup to a boil. (while waiting for this to boil, melt Candiquik according to package directions)
- Remove from heat and stir in Candiquik.
- Pour this mixture over the popcorn and mix well with a spatula, coating popcorn evenly.
- Roll into balls with your hands and place on wax paper to set.
- Stir in additional ingredients + any others you may want to add!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- misscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmisscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!