Beef Stew With Egg NoodlesFrom grecogirl 4 years ago
- 3 lbs boneless beef chuck roast shopping list
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks shopping list
- 4 carrots cut into 1 in. pieces shopping list
- 4 stalks celery sliced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 4 potatoes chopped into cubes shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup of wine shopping list
- 1 (15oz). can tomato sauce shopping list
- 3-4 cups of beef broth shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon oregano shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 package of egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Brown Beef roast: Mix flour, salt and pepper in large bowl.Coat beef with flour mixture.Heat oil on med-high heat in large pot. When oil is hot put roast in pot and brown well on all sides. Remove roast from pot and deglaze pot with wine. Add in garlic, onion, carrot, potatoes, and celery to get veggies kick started, stir all together and cook for about 5 min.
- Turn crockpot on low and mix can of tomato sauce with the beef broth add in the oregano and garlic powder then add liquid to the crockpot. Add half of veggies to crockpot and then put in the roast. Put in rest of veggies and fill with beef broth to cover roast and veggies completely. Leave on low for about 6 hours.
- When roast is almost finished cook the noodles.
- Boil pot of water, salt and cook egg noodles.When noodles are done drain. Remove the beef and cut into chunks and put back into crockpot. Add egg noodles to stew mixture. Serve and enjoy!
The Cookgrecogirl WI
- Not added to any groups yet!