The Cheese CakeFrom chefaurora 3 years ago
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 heavy whipping cream shopping list
- Graham cracker crust: shopping list
- 1 cup finely crushed graham crackers shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Prepare crust, Press into a bottom of a greased (butter or shortening, I like to use shortening) 10" springform pan.
- 2.Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- 3. Add one egg at a time to make a smooth filling.
- 4. Lastly add sour cream, vanilla, and heavy cream.
- 5. Pour into a prepared 10" springform pan. Cover with aluminum foil for the first 30 minutes of baking to avoid excess burning. Homemade cheesecakes are bound to have a brown top.
The Cookchefaurora Denver, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!