Spicy Thai NoodlesFrom munchy 3 years ago
- linguini shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 med size red bell pepper, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded cucumber shopping list
- 3 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/4" pieces shopping list
- 2 tbs chopped cilantro shopping list
- dash soy sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- Cook linguini. Put in bowl. In seperat bowl, Combine peanut butter, 1/4c water, soy sauce, and sugar. Add water if too thick. Add linguine, bell pepper, cuke, & green onions. Toss well and sprinkle with cilantro. So good!
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!