Campbell's Easy Chicken & Cheese EnchiladasFrom thumper20 5 years ago
- 1 Can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded Monerey Jack cheese shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas (6"), warmed shopping list
- 1 small tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seamside up in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over filled tortillas. Cover baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 min. or until enchaladas are bubbling. Top with tomato and onion.
The Cookthumper20 Cloverdale, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!