Vinegar CookiesFrom anj 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In medium mixing bowl cream butter and sugar until smooth. Add vinegar. Combine flour, baking soda and optional nuts. Stir to combine then stir into creamed mixture.
- Prepare baking sheet by lightly greasing or use parchment paper.
- Drop cookie dough on baking sheet by teaspoonfuls. Put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and all to cool slightly before moving to wire rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
- Note: We've used pecan cookie pieces in this recipe and loved them. I sometimes add vanilla to give it a little extra oomph of flavor. Next I want to try toffee pieces. :-) I've also used fine, dessicated coconut and those cookies turned out great too.
The Cookanj Mabank, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!