Pheasant SoupFrom zoe 8 years ago
- 1 cut up pheasant shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 2 chopped carrots shopping list
- 2 chopped onions shopping list
- 1 clove of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 stalk of chopped celery shopping list
- 8 c. chicken stock 1 lb. shopping list
- mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 sprig of thyme shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to heat butter in pan.
- Saute pheasant pieces until brown.
- Then take out bird and saute in the onions, garlic, celery, and carrots cooking until tender.
- Next you want to add stock and return pheasant to kettle.
- Let this cook on low for approx. 10 minutes.
- Then add mushrooms and thyme, seasoning with salt and pepper, and cook on low until meat is tender.
- Now you want to remove pheasant pieces.
- With your fingers, pull meat from bones, cut up meat, and return to kettle.
- Let this reheat if needed.
The Cookzoe San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!