Almost LasagneFrom haolewife 6 years ago
- 1 pound elbow macaroni (or other similarly shaped pasta-like small shells) cooked shopping list
- 1 pound ground turkey (or beef, chicken, sausage or tofu crumbles -- whatever works for you) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 pound ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce: 24 - 26 ounces shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Brown meat and drain well, if necessary.
- 2.While meat is cooking, stir together eggs, ricotta, grated Parmesan and salt and pepper.
- 3.Mix cooked meat, macaroni, and sauce. Add ricotta mixture and blend well.
- 4.Coat a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray or olive oil and spread half of macaroni mixture evenly over the bottom. Top with a cup of mozzarella and a healthy sprinkle of grated Parmesan. Add the remaining macaroni mixture and top with another cup of mozzarella and another sprinkle of Parmesan. Cover with foil.
- 5.At this point the whole thing can go into the refrigerator to be cooked when you're ready.
- 6.Heat your oven to 350 degrees F and bake the casserole for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 to 20 minutes until the cheese on top is lightly browned and bubbly.
The Cookhaolewife Vacaville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!