Chocolate Drop CookiesFrom magali777 5 years ago
- 2/3 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup buttermilk shopping list
- Additional sugar for garnishing shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add egg and vanilla; beat until fluffy.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add alternately with buttermilk to butter mixture.
- Using 1/4 cup (#20) ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup measuring cup, drop dough about 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until cookie springs back when touched lightly in center. While cookies are on cookie sheet, sprinkle lightly with additional sugar. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 1 dozen cookies.