Cheese CrackerFrom anupama_a8386 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat your oven to 325°
- 2. Mix flour,salt,cayenne pepper.
- 3. Rub in the butter till it resembles cornmeal. Add cheese.
- 4. Dump the mixture out onto a lightly floured surface , add little water if necessary and use your hands to bring it together forming a ball of stiff dough.
- 5. If the consistency allows, roll the dough out into a very thin layer. Maybe 1/8 inch. If the dough is too loose to roll, toss it into the fridge for 15 minutes.
- 6. Once rolled out, cut the crackers. You can use cookie cutters here if you would like fancy shapes.
- 7. Place the crackers onto a cookie sheet covered with foil
- 8. Bake for 15 minutes or until the crackers start to get just golden on the edges.
- 9. Place on a cooling rack until the crackers are no longer warm.
The Cookanupama_a8386 Bangalore, India
- Not added to any groups yet!